Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A very big day for me.

 Today was a very big day for me. I had my first dance recital. I had so much fun today. The title of my show was Circus Parade.


We arrived a little early and got to see the end of the show before my turn.I loved watching the other kids.


After the other show wrapped up I got to see my friends. Mommy and Daddy got to meet my boy friend Jonah. See here we are here holding hands with his sister Isabella, she is my friend too.

These are some of my other school friends. Isabella, Tesha and Tesha's sister (Mommy did not catch her name)

Before we knew it, it was show time. We all did a warm up and then we got to do our favorite gymnastics trick. Tesha and I did a forward roll.


Here I am doing the finally, Tears of a Clown.

After the show Miss Tessa said I did an awesome job considering I have only been in dance class for four weeks now. Daddy video taped my performance. Here it is in 4 pieces if you would like to see me in action:



No comments: