Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To My AWESOME Mommy.

 First happy birthday to my Mommy. I love you and love all the fun things we do together. I am happy to be your Mimi Me. I love you Mommy.


All week Mommy has been telling me we are going on vacation. So this morning when we woke up it was time for vacation. We went and picked up Grandma and Grandpa and it was time to hit the road. We got to the Welks resort around 10:45. Grandma & Grandpa had some business to take care of. So Mommy and Daddy took me to get some lunch before we went swimming.
After my nap it was time for swimming. Daddy and I had so much fun swimming. Before the day was over I was jumping in the pool all on my own, We had a nice afternoon. After Grandma & Grandpa became new time share owners we went to dinner for Mommy's birthday. It was a fun day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me.
Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you so much.

No comments: