Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's My Party.........

Today was my 3rd birthday party. Mommy did a bad thing yesterday and let me get a shot without the propper tools on hand. So I was a little bit of a grouchy pants this morning. When my cake arrived I did a little posing in front of the camera in my Ariel dress up.

Then it was time for my party to start. Everyone enjoyed the afternoon. I played and watched movies with all my friends and family.

Then it was time for presents. I started opening gifts and their they were Cousin Claudine lost her keys. They were in my present. How funny was that?

It was a nice afternoon. Everyone enjoyed the time we had. I am happy it was a nice day. Even the police showed up next door. But after they left everything was fine. 

Mommy learned her lesson, no shots with out having Tylenol on hand for me.

No comments: