Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 05 - A Picture of a Place you have been to

 Last summer I went on my first major road trip. Mommy, Nana, Papa and I went to go visit Uncle Josh and Auntie Molly.

First we went to Telluride, CO to visit Uncle Josh. When we got there Auntie Molly was there to surprise us.

Then after leaving Uncle Josh's house we went to Utah. We stayed at Aunt Paula's in Salt Lake City for a night then we stayed at Auntie Molly's in Park City for a night. We had so much fun. 



The last major stop was Vegas Baby. It was my first trip to Las Vegas. I stayed up way too late and had way too much fun.

So these are my favorite vacation pictures from last summer. I can't wait to see what this summer brings. 

1 comment:

javed said...

hi heidi . iam fine and ihope that the same is true for you . your daughter is very nice and intlligent . we see her picture . very beatiful. my God live long her contact us javed.masih123@yahoo.com