Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
This morning I played cupid. I went to give Valentine's to GG, Uncle Rudy, Grandma, Grandpa and all my friends at Daycare.
Mommy and I left 30 minutes early to go make all my deliveries. I was happy I got to see GG and Grandma both this morning.
I had a fun day at Daycare. Then Daddy picked me up and he and I went to get cards for Mommy. I picked a card that looked like it had Lenny from Wonder Pets. When we got home I ate dinner and colored Mommy's card before she came home.
After dinner Mommy came home and I yelled "Happy Valentine's Day" the second she walked in the door. Mommy gave me Daddy's card to finish since I was busy doing all my other Valentine's this morning.
After I was done I asked Bozzy Cat and Buster to be my Valentine's while we sat and watch Yo Gabba Gabba.
I love Valentine's Day. I can't wait for it to come again. I had so much fun today giving card's to everyone.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments: