Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 2 of Nana's Birthday

Since this was the first time Papa and I have been to Disneyland I thought I would take him to meet a couple of my friends. While Mommy went to get Nana a happy birthday pin at City Hall, Nana and Papa took me to see Pluto.

After we had fun with Pluto we went to ride Buzz Lightyear. I did really good I got 800 points all on my own. I am getting better every time I ride this ride. One day I am going to beat Mommy.

After Buzz we went to Fantasyland to ride the Carousel, Pinocchio, Mr Toad and the Teacups. After that we did our fast pass for Autopia so I could tell Papa "drive monkey". Then we went and played in Innovations.

Papa got me some popcorn and we rode the train to Pirates. After that I was ready for a nap and we called it a day. I had fun today.

No comments: