Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween




Happy Halloween everyone!




This morning Mommy, Daddy and I hung out around the house. Since we have been working on potty training and I get a little treat if I go potty, when I was sitting on the potty I said "Come out pee pee I want candy" Mommy and Daddy laughed a lot.




After my nap it was time to start my trick or treating. I got dressed. My first stop was Grandma and Grandpa's house. I hung out for a while and said trick or treat and Grandma have me a treat. Then we went to GG's house. I told her trick or treat and she gave me a big treat. My very first full size candy. Then we were off the Huntington Beach so I could go trick or treating with Kiki.




We did one block. I had fun with Kiki but I got tired. I made Daddy carry me between houses.
When we got back to Aunt Vivian's and Uncle Brian's Kiki and I played a little more and took a bath. We had a fun night. Mommy and I were home and in bed by 8:45pm.

No comments: