Friday, January 30, 2009

7 Months Old.




That's right. I am now 7 months old. Tonight Mommy and Grandma took me to get my 7 month pictures. Mommy packed two outfits since anything is possible with me. Mommy should have packed one more because I spit up on the first one before it was all the way on me. The second one went while we were waiting to get my pictures done. So then Mommy ran down to JC Penny's and this is the end product.




Things I am now doing: I can sit very well. I am eating more food. I am back up to 6 oz bottles. I love to stand. I also love to talk. Once you get me going that is it. Mommy put me on the scale at home and we think I weigh between 19 and 20 lbs and I am still 25 1/2 inches. I am still wearing size three diapers and I am half way between size 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes. I am also moving over to my size 2 shoes.




Things I am not doing: Rolling over!

No comments: