Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can you believe I am 2 years and 9 months old?


 In 3 short months I am going to be 3 years old. I can not believe how quick time is going.

Currently I am 34 lbs and 36 1/2 inches. I finally past the 3 foot mark, that took forever. I have just finished my first month in Montessori School. I am making lots of new friends. I am learning lots of new things. Mommy and Daddy are very happy with all the improvements I am making. We are still adjusting to our morning routine since Mommy is still really busy at work. But we will get into a groove.

I still love to play outside.
I am currently between size 2t and 3t.
I am wearing size 6 1/2 shoes.
I am now potty trained.
My favorite food is Dino Chicken Nuggets.
I can sing my ABC's.
I can count to 12.

So here I am nearly a 3 year old.

No comments: