Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Another Morning With Kiki



This morning Mommy and I met Kiki and Linnea at Disneyland for a morning of fun and mischief. Kiki dressed in her Minnie dress and I wore my Alice in Wonderland dress. We both love to dress up.





When we got there Kiki was with her Tia Leah and her two friends. So we said goodbye and we were on our way. We rode Autopia, Gadgets Go Coaster and Winnie the Pooh. Between Winnie the Pooh and Gadget I took a little nap.





After Winnie the Pooh we did a little shopping. Kiki and I just loved these shoes, and if you ask me I say the shoes matched Kiki's dress perfect.
After we caused enough trouble we went to Kiki's house for lunch and to play. We had a lot of fun today.




I would say we had a nice morning and a fun afternoon playing.

No comments: