Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!





Today is Independence Day. Mommy and Uncle Rudy took me to Huntington Beach for the day. Later that afternoon Daddy met us at Aunt Vivian and Uncle Brian's house for their BBQ. Today I even got to meet Mommy's cousin Geneva.

In the morning we watched the parade. I saw so many neat things. Kiki and I waived at everyone in the parade. I saw Uncle Brian go out she shake someones hand so I thought it was OK. Turns out I am not allowed to do that because I am too little. After the parade Kiki and I ate lunch. Aunt Vivian made us Mac & Cheese. After lunch we played a little bit and got tattoos. After Linnea gave us tattoos it was time for a nap.

After I woke up from my nap Daddy was there. Kiki and I played some more then it was dinner time. After dinner we waited for it to get dark. When it got dark we all went across the street to watch fireworks.

We had a nice day. I had so much fun playing with Kiki today.

No comments: