Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm 2!


Hooray for me. I am officially 2. My current stats are as follows:




Weight: 28 lbs 5 oz.


Height: 34 1/2 inches


Head: 18 1/2 inches


Clothes: Mainly 18-24 months. I am still wearing some 12-18 months.


Diaper: Size 4


Shoes: Size 5



My biggest news is that my heart murmur is gone.


I love to play outside. I am one very active little girl. My favorite thing to do is "Jump" and run and climb. I love my dog Buster and Cat "Bozzy Cat". I love to take rides in my "Beep Beep"




I love water, grapes, bananas, yogurt, applesauce, milk, pinto beans, dino chicken, pretzels, sheshes (goldfish), humus and carrots, dip. PB&J for breakfast.


I love all my family. I am starting to talk more and more each day. My Mommy always tells me how much I amaze her. She says she can't believe how far we have come in just 2 short years.

No comments: