Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve







Grandma is very sick and had to stay home. So Daddy, Mommy, Nino and Grandpa packed everything up and we went to GG's. When we got there Aunt Rosie, Uncles Gary and Johnny and Cousin Yoli were there. Aunt Rosie already put the tamales on so Mommy started making the beans and snacks. Before you knew it, it was time to eat. We had a very nice dinner, Aunt Rosie's tamales were very good, they were not spicy so I could eat them. She even gave me some chips and dip. Mommy asked me who gave it to me because I have never had chips and dip before. But then she said it was OK since it was Christmas. Also had a good time playing with Daddy's Nino, Uncle Gary. After that we opened gifts. I even helped GG open hers. Then it was time for me to put my PJ's so we could go home for Santa to come. For the exception of Grandma not coming with us it was a nice time.

No comments: