Thursday, February 26, 2009

Teething sucks!


This afternoon Mommy took me to see Dr. Fanselau. I did not have a good night. I was up three times last night and I have been pulling on my left ear. Dr. Fanselau said it is a combination of two things. The big one is that I am teething and the second is I have some major wax build up that is not going away on its own. So she cleaned my ears, checked for ear infections, checked my gums and that was that. So we will get my ears cleaned at my 9 month check up and decide if I need to have them cleaned once a month. Also I now weigh 21 lbs and 8 oz (with my clothes on) and I am now 26 1/2 inches. I grew a whole inch in a month, that may also explain part of my sleepiness too.


So tonight Daddy and Nino went to a Laker game and Mommy and I are home alone. When I am feeling down I always have one friend to make me feel better. My pony. He is the best.

No comments: