Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010



At 7:30 Grandma & Grandpa as well and Aunt Bea came over to have Christmas Morning as a family. I woke up went potty and Nana & I started heading down the stairs. The first thing that caught my eyes was a new tricycle.


After gifts were done we ate breakfast. We had tamales and eggs and Bea made posole per mommy's request. We had a nice morning enjoying every one's company.

After Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Bea left my Nana put her pies in the oven and Mommy made potatoes for Mary & Rick's house. Daddy and my Papa both went back to sleep. While my Nana was in the kitchen I took the opportunity to whip us up a little something while wearing my new apron and chef's hat.

Mommy and I took a shower and got ready, woke up our Dad's and we were off. Then we were right back because Mommy forgot the potatoes. Then we were back on the road. I took a quick nap while in route to Chino Hills.
After I woke up I played shy for a few minutes once Kiki and Liam came I was all over the place.
When all was said and done it was a nice day visiting with all of our family. I love the whole aspect of family and spending time together.

No comments: