Saturday, May 15, 2010

My first road trip.




Last night Mommy and I went to Nana and Papa's house to spend the night. We got up supper early this morning to take a road trip to Sonora, CA. I had a very nice time except for the fact I had to stay in my car seat for nearly 12 hours total. Our first stop we went to breakfast at IHOP. I had a funny face for breakfast. Our second stop was at a rest stop so I could run around a little. That was fun and I got to use my first water fountain. Our third stop was in Sonora to pick up something for Papa.




After that we went to the town next door, Jamestown for lunch and a trip to Railroad Park. I had so much fun at the park. I got to jump and run and play with the train table. Papa got me a a choo choo sippy cup, a conductors hat and a train whistle. Then it was time to hit the road again. I slept most of the way home until we hit Bakersfield. We at dinner and then we were almost home.




I think I did good for my first road trip.

No comments: