Wednesday, September 30, 2009

15 Months Old


Today I am 15 months old. The last three months I seem to have learned so much. As of three weeks ago I am walking. I now have 5 teeth and finally my last tooth in the front seems to be coming in. I will go to the doctor for my 15 month check up and shots on Friday.


I still love to play outside, read books and dance.


I love to pet my cat Bozzy and he rubs his head against mine in the mornings.


I can now say several words like: Mommy, Dad, Dog, Cat, Ball and More. Every morning when I wake up I call for my Daddy to come get me out of bed. I like to take showers now, which makes it quicker and easier for Mommy.


Some of my favorite foods are: Grapes, Apples, Oranges, Pinto Beans, Black Beans, Carrots, Pineapple, Mellon, Pickles, Cheese, Pasta, Bread, Chicken, Carne Asada, Blueberry Waffles, Pretzels from the Mall just to name a few.


So that sums up life as a 15 month old. Here is my 15 month pictures that we did last weekend.

No comments: