Friday, March 27, 2009

Mya weighs in......


Today was my 9 month Well Baby Check Up. We had a great appointment, even though we were 15 minutes late since Mommy was stuck in traffic. First the checked my head measurement and it was 17 1/2 inches. Then time for my height: 28 1/2 inches. Can you believe I grew two inches in a month? Then for the big moment my weight. I now weigh 21 lbs 10 oz. So I grew two inches and only gained 2 ounces. Dr Fanselau was very pleased with my progress. She said that I am now allowed to eat anything, for the exception of the high allergens. After my appointment we went to the mall to do my pictures since we will busy all weekend. We also went to Crazy 8 to get a gift for Alyssa's birthday. So then we came home and ate dinner, played and then we went for a drive, I fell asleep. Played and then time for bed.

Mya is currently wearing 6-9 months and 6-12 months. She is wearing size 2 shoes and size 3 diapers. I am saying DADA like a pro. I have also started saying BABA. I also say something that sounds like Bo Bo Geee Gow. So now Mommy and Daddy call me Bo Bo Gee Gow. I still love to bounce in my horse and I have started getting my arms up and once I figure out how to get my knees up I will be ready to crawl.

I think paper tastes good. I also like yogurt and applesauce.

I am currently teething. Dr. Fanselau said I should have something in the next two weeks. We will see.

1 comment:

Gabriellespace said...

She looks adorable cassie. She is getting close isnt she to the big 1.