Friday, October 31, 2008

Mya's first Halloween.


Mommy and Daddy took me for my 4 month Well Baby check up this afternoon. I now weigh 14 lbs. 11 oz. I am 24 1/2 inches and my head is 16 inches. I am still in the 75 percentile for 3 month olds for my weight. Dr. Fansalau is very happy with how healthy I am. Then I got my shots. The nurse that gave me the shots this time was much better then the last one. I did not even cry until she was doing the second shot. I cried then Daddy held me and I was fine. I go back to the doctor on December 26 2008! I get one more shot then so that should not be so bad.


I was dressed as a Panda Bear tonight for Halloween. I slept when Mommy and Daddy went to ate dinner. My outfit was a little big for me but all and all it was an OK first Halloween.

No comments: