Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, June 13, 2008

33w0d: What an eventful week! For starters I can not even begin to express our gratitude to everyone. It has been a bit overwhelming to say the least. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!Sunday Eddie and I went to the hospital for a tour of the NICU. I think for me it was a bit much to take in. At that time they were taking care of 32 babies. I did not even know that the NICU could hold that many babies. Monday I went back to the hospital for NST testing. Everything went well. Mya was on her best behavior. The nurse was happy about that. Tuesday I think it all caught up with me. All the going and going from the previous 5 days. I spent my birthday in bed. I needed it.Wednesday I saw Dr. Prema. Everything looks good. Mya is healthy. I just have one more week of bedrest and then I can start walking to try to get labor going on its own. The only issue Dr. Prema had was from my first NST test to my test on Monday my fluid dropped 5 from 17 to 12. So we have to watch that. We just need Mya to make it to 34 weeks. If Mya hangs on one more week then most likly Mya will be able to come home with us with no NICU stay. My next appointment with Dr. Prema is Wednesday, June 25th. On Wednesday Eddie and I also did our Labor and Delivery tour so now we know what to expect when the time comes.Thursday I went for another NST test and Mya was very active. The nurse had to hold the heart rate monitor the whole time since Mya was moving so much.Tomorrow I have one last set of bloodwork. Other then that we are planning on taking it easy this weekend. Here is to one last week of bedrest.

No comments: