Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, May 16, 2008

29w0d: Not as good of a week as we all were wanting. Monday afternoon I got a call that I failed my 1 hour diabities test and had to do the three hour test Tuesday morning. So I did. I pasted that with flying colors. Saw Dr. Prema yesterday. She said that most multiple pregnancies fail the one hour test. She also said that I am to start seeing her every two weeks. I told her about the pressure I was having and she said it is most likly from my uterus being enlarged from multiples. Last night I was cleaning out my closet (Nesting) and when I went to the restroom I was spotting. We just let it be and when I got up in the middle of the night nothing. But when I got up at 9 this morning more spotting. I called the doctors office and she sent me to the hospital. So Alice and I spent the day at Huntington. I am back on complete bed rest. They think that possibly Sophia is being rejected from my body and depending on what happens this weekend and when I go back to see Dr. Prema on Tuesday if they will give me something to stop the minor contractions I am having and or Steriods for Mya to get her ready for an earlier then planned delivery.

No comments: