Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008

24w0d: Well this has been an interesting two weeks to say the least. I have been put on bed rest. I am allowed out of bed for four hours every other day. Our goal is just to keep Mya growning for as long as possible. So that is what I do now. We had our monthly appointment as scheduled with Doctor Shah today. We checked Mya, she as always is a very active baby. She now weights 1 lb 6 oz. She is measuring 1w1d larger then her due date. I am scheduled to go back to Doctor Shah on May 9th. So that is that for now. Since I have been on bedrest I have now taken up scapbooking. That has taken a ton of my time up. I have everything near the bed so I can get to it. So that is that. Post again next week as week have an appointment scheduled at UCLA/Santa Monica.

No comments: